Granville Software Inc. has been re-inventing office solutions for law firms since 1998.
We are passionate about listening to client concerns and doing our best to create remarkable solutions to help our clients create their own success stories.
How can we help?
Your success is our favorite story.
As hard as we’ve tried, we’ve not been able to find one single solution for every firm.
So we asked ourselves what we can do to help law firms achieve their goals. The answer became obvious. We need to ask them.
So now you know our secret. We ask questions and listen to the answers. Then we find the most economical way to re-invent office solutions to help our clients succeed.
Vision and Mission
What is our vision?
To be recognized as solution-providers who help make people’s work lives better.
What is our mission?
To develop client-driven software with measurable workflow efficiencies and build rewarding relationships.
What’s important to us?
- Listening patiently to clients to discern their challenges and understand their needs.
- Communicating – using the correct tone of voice, asking thoughtful questions, taking time and caring for the needs of others.
- Producing quality products and services – this means we test stuff really well before it gets released.
- Better, not more. Focus on improving products, systems and services for clients rather than constantly trying to get more clients.
- Practicing honesty, integrity and high ethical standards in business transactions and with staff.
- No pricing surprises.
- Treating our relationships with the utmost respect, honesty, fairness and openness.
- Being passionate about best practices.
- Collaborating with our client’s other vendors.
- Acquiring the appropriate knowledge to be the solution providers our clients expect us to be.
- Learning from both successes and failures.
Mr. Collins used the three intersecting circles to demonstrate the importance of focus in decision making.
The three circles represent: loving what you do, being the best in the world at it, and making money at it. When faced with a variety of strategic options, those fitting within the centre of the three circles ought to be given more serious consideration.
At Granville Software we love to help make our client’s work lives better through fast, efficient and reliable software solutions. Based on our client’s responses to our work we feel that we are in track to becoming the best in the world at what we do. As far as making money at it, we’ll have to wait and see.
Meet our Team
Granville Software Inc.
© 1998 – 2024