The system contains the Alberta Grant Application (GA) Forms and commonly used documents and letters to simplify estate administration. Inventory, receipts and disbursements and distributions can all be calculated automatically. Estate data can be entered all on one set of screens when your estate file is opened. Once your data has been entered, it is stored so you can re-use it on each letter and document. Document generation can automatically select all the forms you need for your application; an appealing feature for both new and experienced legal assistants.
GSINQ® case management features include:
- Matter lists firm-wide, by different offices, and by different responsible lawyers
- Matter notes
- Contact lists
- Communication tracking
New components under development include:
- Prospect Tracking
- Non-billable Matters
- Time & Billing
- Estate Planning
- … more to come
- Routine processes become easier to preform therefore taking less time and saving money.
- Unique pricing model makes the program affordable and can allow costs to be disbursed back to your clients.
- Pricing includes installation, training and support calls. We even include free training when you have staff turnover.
- GSINQ® eliminates entry of redundant data.
- GSINQ® can determine what forms you need for your application based on data entered.
- Webster’s defines efficiency as being productive of desired effects especially without loss or waste. GSINQ® was designed and continues to be enhanced with the user in mind.
- When users offer suggestions for making the product more efficient, we listen and make improvements to save them even more time or give them better access to their information.
- Any Windows desktop, server or virtual server
- Windows 7 or newer, Windows Server 2008 or newer
- Minimum 10 GB of hard drive space
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM (more is required for more than 5 users)
- Browser (Chrome or Firefox, or Edge)
- MS Word 2007 or newer (if the user will be generating documents)
We communicate and work with your technology staff or third party providers to install systems as smoothly as possible. Then we focus on training staff to ensure they have a high level of comfort with the new solutions.
Jane, Paralegal, Verheaghe Law
Granville Software Inc.
© 1998 – 2022